Dr. Richard Rynes Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rynes?

I was Impressed!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

I read some of the other reviews & I was sad to see such negativity! I didn't experience anything like that. Yes the wait was fairly long. However, I was told about this at the time of my making the appointment time. They also explained that they would be sending out a packet that I needed to fill out, prior to the appointment and to give it to the receptionist when checking in. His Nurse(so sorry I forgot to write it down) was very professional & caring. I was given the tought that the time I had waited out in the waiting area was so that Dr Rynes spent the time going over my packet information & the info from my referring Doctor. When Dr Rynes came into the room he was focused on me & my issues. I felt that he was well informed & treated me with kindness while being very professional. For my 1st appt., Dr Rynes made me feel like he was concerned about what my body has been putting me through.He explained to me about the blood tests he had ordered for me and the xrays that were needed. He also referred me to a Podiatrist for my flat feet, which none of my many other Doctors had mentioned, that could be part of my problem of having so much pain in my back, hips & legs! I was very impressed with the way I was treated & the continued care I was offered & the quickness by his staff to make my next appt. Very professional caring clinic! Thank you this was at the Gig Harbor location!

Worst ever

Posted on April 12th, 2016

The worst most non caring doctor I have ever had. I have been dealing with lupus for ten years. I have been with this doctor for around 3 years. These past 3 years have been some of the worst of my 37 years of life. My last visit I was in so much pain I needed help from the car to his office. Well old office when I got there I found he had moved to a new office. Thanks for letting patients know. So get to the new office still with help. Get in to see him. His staff set the appointment at 4:45 closes at 5. He comes in looking at his whatch. He sees how much pain I am in and my best friend even told him how hard it is for me to move. He looks at the time again and says the pain is all in your head. You are depressed. End of appointment. He may have 47 years of experiance but his knowladge of what he treats is limited to only what he learned in school 47 years ago.

NO SERVICE

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Tried to get appointment 2 months ago and no call back. Tried again last Friday and says they are open til 5 but nobody answers the phone @ 3:30. Left message and no call back. Rated 1 star because can't even get an appointment. I am done with them.

Posted on May 8th, 2010

In my opinion, he and his nurse were both terrible. He actually laughed at a question I asked (which I found out later was completely valid..!) and was very condescending. He appeared to have no sympathy or interest in really treating or following my condition. Do NOT go to him if you have Fibromyalgia! In addition, his nurse was extremely rude and gave my discharge instructions loudly in the lobby! A complete lack of patient privacy and confidentiality. Would definitely not recommend to anyone!

Posted on July 10th, 2017