Dr. Richard Rytting Is this you?

I have never had a physician take more time to discuss my history than Dr. Rytting.

Mediocre doctor

Dr. Rytting is womanizing, and judgmental. He treats people with weight issues differently than those without. Once I gained 60 lbs due to heath issues he acted as a completely different doctor! My issues were no longer worth helping, and he blamed everything I am going through on my weight. Keep in mind these issues were here prior to me gaining weight. He is contradicting and forgetful! If you are not considered thin in society, I do not recommend him.

Type 2 Diabetes