Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard S Margolis
Dr. Richard S Margolis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Rockville, MD. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Margolis is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Margolis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard S Margolis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 18
I had an appointment with Dr. Margolis at Rockville location. I had a pregnancy with some issues and was very worried. After ultrasound he promptly showed up and talked to me. He made me laugh and talked about the problem. After all, the issue was resolved. His bedside manner is great and he answered all my questions. Moreover, he knows how to relax his patients and their families.
Dr. Margolis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1969
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard S Margolis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard S Margolis in this video.
Dr. Richard S Margolis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.