Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Stark
Dr. Richard C Stark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stark is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Suny Downstate Medical Center and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard C Stark has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Colon Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Please, please,please do yourself a tremendous favour and run as far and as fast as you can!!! This man doesn't care at all he won't even return your phone calls in an emergancy.. I have tried several times to speak with him about my mother in law. He refuses to return my calls. My mother in law has stage 4 cancer she was diagnosed by him and he won't even speak with me nor anyone else who has tried to contact him in referance to het diagnosis.In my opinion he doesn't deserve the title "DOCTOR"!!! P.s. the only reason I gave him 1 star is because I couldn't write this review without it. He doesn't deserve any stars. I wouldn't recomend him to anyone!!!
Dr. Stark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Richard C Stark accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNyu Langone Arena Oncology, 1999 Marcus Ave Ste 120, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Richard C Stark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.