Dr Richard Stark Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Have you seen Dr Richard Stark?

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Please, please,please do yourself a tremendous favour and run as far and as fast as you can!!! This man doesn't care at all he won't even return your phone calls in an emergancy.. I have tried several times to speak with him about my mother in law. He refuses to return my calls. My mother in law has stage 4 cancer she was diagnosed by him and he won't even speak with me nor anyone else who has tried to contact him in referance to het diagnosis.In my opinion he doesn't deserve the title "DOCTOR"!!! P.s. the only reason I gave him 1 star is because I couldn't write this review without it. He doesn't deserve any stars. I wouldn't recomend him to anyone!!!

Metastatic Melanoma