Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Sacks has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sacks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Richard Sacks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Sacks Md Llc, 1901 Hooper Ave Ste B, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Richard Sacks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.