Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Salsman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have seen many doctors in my life, and I am sad to say that Dr. Salsman was the worst. For starters, his bedside manner is awful - he refuses to look you in the eyes and instead haphazardly stares off into space while you are talking. His body language and demeanor really send off substance abuse red flags to me. He also gives incorrect information regarding fairly common gynecological problems. I would not trust this man to diagnose my dog. His nurse, who sometimes doubles as the secretery, is completely incompetent in her job. She cannot even read test results correctly, and told me that my labs were normal, however when I requested to see the lab results, they were clearly abnormal. I also told her which arm to draw blood from, and she refused to listen, instead drawing blood out of my other arm and bruising it up beyond belief. This office does not even have a lab for bloodwork. I cannot urge you enough to avoid this office at all costs if you value your health.
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Richard L Salsman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Salsman in this video.
Dr. Richard L Salsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, NC.