Dr. Richard M Salvino Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Salvino Jr?

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Dr. Salvino is very rude and arrogant. He doesn't really care to know your concerns more concern with getting the appointment cut short. I was ver shocked in the way I was treated and do not plan on ever going back to this location.

I liked him, I thought he was very professional and kind. He's definitely in a bit of a hurry, but he answered my questions and put my mind at ease. I would see him again. His office staff is exceptional .

Great Doctor

I really liked the way he treated me. Made me feel comfortable and explained everything. Very personable and very professional. I didn't have a long wait.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC

Rude, arrogant, rushed, kept saying "I got to go, I got to go". I will not be returning to him you are nothing but a number to him. No compassion. Run from from this man!!

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

I HAD APPOINTMENT FOR OUTPAINENT SURGERY. FIRST HE NEVER CAME TO SEE ME BEFORE THE PROCEDURE SECOND I HAD TO GO OUT TO REMIND THEM I WAS THERE 1HOUR LATER- UNCARING VERY ARROGENT DOESNT SEEM TO GIVE A CRAP. WILL NOT GO BACK. AFTER I GET RESULTS BACK I WILL FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. AT HIS OFFICE VISIT I FELT LIKE A NUMBER, DONT USE!!!!

ok doctor, cannot communicate

Dr. Salvino seems reasonably competent, but will only grudgingly tell you or your family anything about your disease, treatment, or prognosis, and is a very poor listener. Some patients may be fine with this, others will find him arrogant and dismissive. Also, for whatever reason, he seems to have difficulty managing his patient load. Perhaps not enough specialists in this area, poor time management skills, accepting too many new patients?