The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Salzman
Dr. Richard Salzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Warwick, RI (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Salzman is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and The Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Salzman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Richard Salzman has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Richard Salzman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Richard Salzman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The office staff called me today and said this:Dr. Salzman needs to cancel his appointments. He only has two that day and didn't want to come in for just 2 appointments so he's cancelling his day. Can we reschedule?I made this appointment several months ago. I feel undervalued as a patient, and I feel that this doctor does not respect my time. This practice just lost a patient today. I am currently seeking another dermo.
Dr. Salzman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rhode Island Hospital
The Miriam Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Salzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.