Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Santarosa
Dr. Richard Santarosa, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Stamford, CT and West Harrison, NY . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Santarosa is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Greenwich Hospital Association and Stamford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Santarosa has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
After waiting an hour 15min I called another DR. and made an appointment. I left the exam room went to the front desk and got a refund for my copay, which was processed immediately upon arriving at the office. He may be a good doctor but how can you trust and put your money into someone who can't run their office.
Dr. Santarosa is a very good doctor, he spent time during my visit to explain my condition and answer all my quetsions. His staff are exteremly bad in getting back to patient and they are rude on th ephone. I wish he would chnage his staff and hire people with good bedsde manner to assist his patients.
Dr. Santarosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Greenwich Hospital Association
Westchester Medical Center
Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
24 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Richard Santarosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Santarosa in this video.
Dr. Richard Santarosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.