Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Sarle
Dr. Richard C Sarle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Rochester, MI and Clarkston, MI . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Sarle is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Sarle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard C Sarle has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Cancer
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Kidney Stones
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Cancer
- Testicular Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urethral Stricture
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Very thorough and answers any and all questions. I was back at work 8 days after my prostatectomy. He's the best!,
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sarle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Richard C Sarle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard C Sarle in this video.
Dr. Richard C Sarle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.