Dr. Richard Saroyan Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Saroyan?

This doctor is horrible

Posted on August 12th, 2017

He is rude and does not follow up with patients after surgery. As a previous reviewer stated if you have complications after surgery he will not help you figure out what is cauding the problem. He told me that it was all in my head and that I should stop contacting him. That my pain would go away. My inguinal hernia repair was 2 years ago and I still suffer from pain. Avoid the idiot and look for a better doctor.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2015

This doctor is a jerk. I had never met a doctor that thinks he is above the patients. He is rude and does. Not follow up with patients. If patients have pain or concerns after surgery he takes no responsibility. He will not help you figure out the root of your problem. All he says is, "The pain will go away, if not we can give you a pain block shot". Don't go to him, avoid him at all cost!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2015