Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard G Scharrer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard G Scharrer has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Richard G Scharrer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I am a sexual assault survivor, it's in my file. During an exam, he ground the ultrasound probe into my abdomen painfully and snapped at me when I expressed my fear and discomfort---not to mention the fact that he was nowhere near my uterus. He admitted to reading my file and disregarding my fear of men and of rough pelvic exams. When I tried to explain to him what he did was inappropriate and terrifying, he told me to leave the practice and bellowed down the hall at me and the nurse as I fled while having a panic attack.
Dr. Scharrer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard G Scharrer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLife Stages, 2200 Philadelphia Dr Ste 101, Dayton, OH
Dr. Richard G Scharrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.