Dr. Richard S Schenk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Schenk?

pathetic

this callous surgeon operated on my wife for a broken hip . never came to see me immediately after the surgery and this so called surgeon still hasnt seen us over a month after the surgery. he took his money and ran . he is one pathetic human being. i have to contact him now to ask if he is ever going to check on her recovery. one digusting ,greedy individual

Do not give this awful, awful man your business.

Dr. Schenk is honestly the most vitriolic, unpleasant, rude, impatient human being I've ever had the misfortune of doing business with. Treats people like garbage. Disgusting.

I wouldn't be walking today if it weren't for the excellent care I received from Dr. Schenk after an automobile accident where my left leg was broken in 3 places. Also had head and shoulder injuries. He and his staff were the best. I can make a comparison to other orthopedic Dr.'s as my husband previously had gone to one, and the treatment was not comparable to the wonderful Dr. Schenk.

Stephanie Shern

Dr. Schenk is fabulous. I highly recommend him. He is a genuinely nice, caring man and his advice was great for my husband George.

Dr. Schenk is a wonderful, caring, compasionate doctor, person and surgeon. He is caring and will take the time to make sure all of our questions were answered and did not feel like he was pushing us out of the office. I highly recommend him and his office.

Excellent Choice!