- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard D Schenkman MD
Dr. Richard D Schenkman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry.
Dr. Richard D Schenkman has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard D Schenkman has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Richard D Schenkman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard D Schenkman
Dr. Schenkman graduated from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 1978. Dr. Schenkman works in Bakersfield, CA and specializes in Adolescent Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Schenkman is affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital.