Dr. Richard Schock II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Schock II?

A great Doctor

I moved to Peoria about 4 years ago and believe me i have gone thru some doctors. And i have never met a more caring doctor than dr. schock. I was on 3 med,s for my blood pressure he got me on one and never has my blood pressure been this great, i have in all felt much better after seeing him. I think he is great......He dosent talk alot he lets you do all the talking first because how is he going to know you are whats going on with you, then he will talk to you on every thing you have just told him, very smart man. What else can i say, he is awesome great doctor. Im very happy in 4 years after being in peoria.

He is a nice guy, but sometimes makes me feel like I am bothering him and thinks I am full of bologna. Doesn't seem to understand my concerns.