Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Schumacher
Dr. Richard Schumacher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Avon, IN. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schumacher is affiliated with Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated, Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Schumacher has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Schumacher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
IU Health Methodist Hospital
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Richard Schumacher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Schumacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.