- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford
- Medical City North Hills
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard R Scriven MD
Dr. Richard R Scriven, MD is a doctor primarily located in North Richland Hi, TX, with other offices in North Richland Hi, TX and North Richland Hills, TX. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Richard R Scriven has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Richard R Scriven has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard R Scriven has the following 8 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Richard R Scriven Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Richard R Scriven
Dr. Scriven grew up in Spokane, Washington. He received his bachelors degree in Religion with a minor in Chemistry from Walla Walla College in Washington. Dr. Scriven completed medical school as well as his urological training at Loma Linda Medical School in California. Dr. Scriven joined UANT in 2001. Prior to this he was in private practice in Spokane Washington as a general urologist with Rockwood Clinic, a 120 member multi-specialty clinic. Dr. Scriven has a broad range of experience in all areas of general urology, but has particular interest in endoscopic stone procedures, general female stress incontinence, and office based minimal invasive therapies for prostate enlargement that include in office laser therapy and microwave therapy for BPH.