Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard E Sedwick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
I have had this doctor since i was 16. he has delived all 3 of my kids via c-section he also was there when i needed a D&C . he always has a caring nature and you can tell he is well educated. always makes you feel at ease at appointments. I do think at times he is rushed and I feel like i have to remind him of my history because they dont take the chart in at appointments anymore.
Dr. Sedwick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Richard E Sedwick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Ridge Womens Health Center, 1885 Port Republic Rd, Rockingham, VA
Dr. Richard E Sedwick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rockingham, VA.