Highly Dissatisfied

Dr.seely,has been my doctor,for many years.I trust him,and feel fortunate to have such a well respected dr.

You want the best: There is only one...Dr. Richard Seely

My name is Stan G. I have been in recovery for seventeen years, I have known Dr. Seely for over twenty years. Dr. Seely, in my opinion is, by light years, the most accurate diagnostician, psychopharmacologist and psychiatrist I have ever had the pleasure and good fortune to have made his acquaintance. He is truly a kind-hearted, caring, and concerned gentleman. He has gotten to know me better than some of my family members. He is calm, patient and understanding. He has always taken more than enough of his time to let me vent and delve into my problems. I can't count the number of crisis situations he has gotten me threw and his treatments and medication recommendations are always spot on. He is the best of the best and I adore him. My name is Stan G. I have been in recovery for seventeen years, I have known Dr. Seely for over twenty years. Dr. Seely, in my opinion is, by light years, the most accurate diagnostician, psychopharmacologist and psychiatrist I have ever had the pleasure and good fortune to have made his acquaintance. He is truly a kind-hearted, caring, and concerned gentleman. He has gotten to know me better than some of my family members. He is calm, patient and understanding. He has always taken more than enough of his time to let me vent and delve into my problems. I can't count the number of crisis situations he has gotten me threw and his treatments and medication reco The recent addition to his staff of his new administrative assistant, Beatrice, is a God sent. She is profeicient, professional and has always returned my calls, passed messages on to the doctor, and helped me out any way she can. She has a truly angelic personality and is a tremendous asset to the practice. I will be forever grateful having them in my life to help keep me happy and sane. Fond Regards, Stan G.

great doctor

Best in his field.......

There is no better psychiatrist in the tri-county area. Dr Richard Seely is the best by far. From Key West To Brevard County and probably further.

There is no better psychiatrist in the tri-county area. Dr Richard Seely is the best by far. From Key West. To Brevard County and probably further.

I HAVE SEEN THIS PSYCHIATRIST ON AND OFF SINCE 1996. HE IS EXTREMELY INSIGHTFUL, EMPATHETIC, AND PUTS ME AT EASE THE MINUTE I SIT DOWN WITH HIM...

The best Psy I have ever treated with. Cares about his patients

Dr. Richard B Seely is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Davie, FL.