Dr. Richard A Selo Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Selo?

Didn't explain my diagnosis or treatment plan. Didn't listen to my fears and concerns either. Left me hung out to dry basically. Not a friendly doctor at ALL.

Dr. Selo review

unhappy patient

Worst bedside manner. Picked up right away he does NOT like babies, and we were in there for a 1 year olds circumcision. Every visit was very short and non explanatory, especially if baby got upset. After the circumcision, there was some irregular healing that was said to go away as it healed. It never did and the doctor said it was normal. While I am sure from a health stand point, it isn't an issue, cosmetically this can cause some emotional issues for my son in the future. It looks as though the stitching was done incorrectly or rushed, or the actual cutting of the skin was not done efficiently. Either way, have already told other mothers to not take their child there, and I recommend you don't either. I am sure he won't mind considering he doesn't like babies anyway.

ddrdtr selo

he was the rudest most unperfesional doctor ever my son had his left testical cut open and was hurt verry bad and he wouild not give him any medication and treated him verry rude.we contacted our attorney so something will be done about this

worst doctor ever!

Worst doctor ever!

I'd ask a question very short, doesn't explain anything. The worst bed side manner ever experienced. Wrong insurance claim on my paper work. Called to speak with someone about it, no one there to disguss it always away.

You can have a Doctor that is good at communicating with you or, do at his job. Not all Doctors are great talkers be he is a great surgeon.

no talking dorctor

Trying to reach the doctor after the appointment, since he put wrong message on the claim to my insurance company. However, the front desk people got really bad attitude, don't let me to talk with anyone and hang up my phone many times. Really bad service I have ever had. Really don't recommended.Thanks, An patient.