Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard D Semble has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard D Semble has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Richard D Semble is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Waited for over an hour and he just checked if I have motion in my arms. Did not spend even 2 mins with me and after 3 visits and a 2 month long physical therapy session prescribed by him was NOT able to diagnose the reason of my shoulder pain. Do not understand why they dont mind charging you but have so much reluctance to help you. So not the qualities of a GOOD doctor. Noble profession no longer i guess. Just a money making stunt.
You can wait an hour or more to see thedoctor. Then when you seehim, you're in and out..
Dr. Semble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Richard D Semble accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrangetown Orthopedics, 99 Dutch Hill Rd Ste 2, Orangeburg, NY
Dr. Richard D Semble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orangeburg, NY.