Dr. Richard Shadoan Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shadoan?

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on October 31st, 2017

i saw him for 8 years. i still use him as a base standard for a great doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2015

This man saved my life about 35 years ago. I spent 6 years with him. None of the subsequent doctors would change his program. They knew him and trusted his work, and for good reason. I am totally unmedicated now and thriving, thanks to my early work with him.

dangerous

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Way too old to be prescribing medications and providing diagnosis. He's in his 80s. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Avoid avoid avoid.

Terrible Experience with this Psychiatrist

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Shadoan is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met with. During my first and only visit, his phone rang a few times and instead of silencing the ring and letting it go to voicemail he answered the calls in the middle of my session while I was detailing major events and emotions in my life. He seemed nervous and very unsure of himself. Odd considering he is probably in his 60s and has been practicing for decades. He wrote me a prescription with a refill for medication I have been taking for years and then would not approve the refill with my pharmacy when my insurance changed. So he wrote me a prescription and then took it back, leaving me hanging and without my medicine for more than a week while I tried to get an appointment with another doctor. I am not sure why he would write a script and then take it back. Good thing I am not suicidal. Pretty horrible. If Yelp had negative stars I would check off each one. If there is somewhere else I can report this unprofessional behavior I will try. I cannot believe a trained medical professional would behave this way.

Worst ever

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I guess we didn't get along. No star.

Esq.