Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard C Shebelut has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard C Shebelut has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Richard C Shebelut has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
There isn't another doctor around as kind and caring as Dr. Shebelut. I have gone to him for over 10 years, and he has never been anything but kind and patient. He delivered my second child but also performed two other procedures as well. Each time, he carefully explained what he was doing and why, never once making me feel as though I shouldn't ask questions or attempt to understand. He inspired so much trust that I even took my daughter to him. Once again, he was as caring as always. He has never changed in all these years. He's simply as good as they come.
The wait time is ridiculous! No dr. is "worth the wait". Emergencies occur I understand, but why can't I nurse practitioner see you or a regular nurse check up on you. No one came in to take my vitals or weight. No one came in to make sure I was ok or anything. I felt forgotten. After a 2 1/2 hr wait, I decided to go elsewhere!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
42 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1976
Community Medical Center - University Medical Center
Dr. Richard C Shebelut accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn A Swanson Md, 6215 N Fresno St Ste 108, Fresno, CA
Dr. Richard C Shebelut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.