Dr. Richard A Sheppeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Sheppeck?

Great Doc

He helped me when no one else could. My leg ulcers are healing. He was very truthful to me .

DR. PERSONALITY

My mother-in-law had to wait 3 hours in the waiting room at this doctor's office. Mind you, my mil is 96 years old. He never says hi, even when she was in the hospital after he did surgery on her. There is no excuse for this type of behavior. She needs to have another procedure because she is not healing well and he can't seem to get her in quickly. Staff member said: "Next week? No that is not possible?" REALLY???

knowledgeble and took care of my problem.

good doc

I felt that Dr. Sheppeck and the staff at WellSpan Cardiothoricic were very helpful in treating my phlebitis. They were concerned about my pain and anxiety cuased by this problem. I am greatful for their help and I am getting better each day. I will continue to visit them if the proble persist. I had two very helpful visits.

unnecessary comments

This man has no feelings for anyone other than himself. When things do not go his way, he blames others and makes inappropriate comments in front of other hospital personnel, patients and their families .