Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard P Sherbahn has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Women's Health
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Artificial Insemination
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Sherbahn was our fourth IVF doctor and our real last hope at starting a family. We had been to two doctors at FCI in Chicago and one at Northwestern. None gave us the type of information and statistics we received from Dr Sherbahn. The staff and nurses were very friendly and you always see the same nurse so you don't feel like a number here. My nurse called me back and responded to my emails promptly. I also liked the fact that Dr Sherbahn performed all of the major procedures which is not the case at the other clinics. We really felt guided and I trusted the information that we were given. If you are looking to use an egg donor I would highly recommend Dr Sherbahn as he has his own donors "in-house". You don't have to go through all of the trouble of finding an egg donor bank and any extra hassle. I was very happy with Dr Sherbahn and his staff and am now pregnant!
Advanced Fertility Centers of Chicago is okay if you are no older than 32 and not infertile. If you are over 35 and have diminshed ovarian reserve do not expect to receive personal care. In fact, you are more of an inconvenience to them because you are bringing down their statics, which is all they care about at this place. Save your money and tears and go elsewhere.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Richard P Sherbahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard P Sherbahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.