Dr. Richard T Shimizu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard T Shimizu?

Find Another Doctor Who Cares

I was a patient of Dr Richard Shimizu for seven years, and I have decided to leave him and I have found a new doctor. Over the seven years, I found Dr Shimizu was cold, uncaring, and a poor listener. What really got me to change doctors (and it is not an easy task to find a new one in Springfield) is what happened when I asked him a question. I have several chronic conditions that are all related, and I asked if they could be treated more holistically, as this just makes obvious sense to me. His response was, to paraphrase as closely as I can remember, “We don’t have time to deal with patients this way. Just tell me your symptom and then I will write a prescription.” This response told me that Dr Shimizu doesn’t care about my me as a patient, and that his only goal is to get me out of the office as soon as possible so that he can see another patient as fast as he can, boosting his income. I also get the impression that he isn’t really interested in medicine as a fulfilling career and is just working to make an income. I can’t recommend him.

bad doctor

Not a good doctor. He does not really care about his patients , he does not have the knowledge and understanding to relate to his patients big supporter of Obama care that take our freedom while taking your money good for him bad for us, hard to find a new doctor may take months or longer to see new doctor will run out of med by the time to get into see new doctor may die or end in hospital that how much the good doc cares. One nurses he has are really good I think the nurse do must of patient care she go out and tell him what wrong with you then he came in and let you know as a former patient I was send out to real doctor more time than see him it seem.

Poor doctor should not be in practice. Does not really care for his patients actor

BEST DOCTOR IN SPRINGFIELD, MO!

One of the better ones

My wife and I went to Dr. Shimizu for several years until our insurance changed health organizations and we were forced to use another system. Dr. Shimizu was always attentive and sincere in his efforts to treat any medical issues we had. We never had trouble making an appointment and in the case of sudden illness, he and his office made our appointments as soon as possible. We were always kept informed of test results either by telephone or mail. I am sorry we can no longer use his practice. We considered him a friend.