Dr. Richard C Shinaman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Shinaman?

Excellent. Thank you!

Helped me with my issue in a very professional manner. Thank you!

Patient

Dr. Richard Shinaman & his staff are the best I have ever come across to help control my Rheumatoid Arthritis pain. I have NO pain. Dr. Shinaman knows well what you need to heal your body & live the life you deserve. I LOVE THIS MAN & HIS STAFF for helping me become heathy again.

Dr. Shinaman is honestly one of the best doctors I've had, and I have seen many! After a medical accident and a few back/neck surgeries, he was the doctor that actually helped me with the severe pain and arm radiculopathy. He's always knowledgeable about the latest medical research and incorporates naturopathic therapy into his treatment plans for his patients. He takes his time, really listens and is an all around amazing physician. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Shinaman.

Relieved

I wish I would have found Dr. Shinaman 20 years ago. I have lived with severe back pain for a long time. The pain became increasingly worse every year. There were days that I didn't want to, or couldn't get up because of the pain. I visited about a dozen different Doctors over the years and was prescribed physical therapy, which in some instances made the pain worse and a myriad of so called muscle relaxers and anti-inflamatory drugs. One doctor even accused me a being a "hypochondriac" and perhaps I was - I was looking for anything that would relieve the pain. I was finally referred to Dr. Shinaman after I had a hip replaced, knee surgery and prostate cancer. Within weeks after visiting Dr. Shinaman he diagnosed my problem and prescribed a plan to deal with the pain. Before I met Dr. Shinaman I was taking 7 to 9 Advil tablets every day. I searched for and took over the counter medication that claimed to reduce pain. The medication was causing me to develop stomach problems. I am so grateful to Dr. Shinaman and his staff. I feel as though I've been given a new life, Thank you Dr. Shinaman and staff!

GREAT DOCTOR

I've been to many pain management doctors but Dr. Shinamin is one of the best, he spends time to listen to you and shares his thoughts on what can be done to help. Never feel rushed and very comfortable around his staff. Would have no problem recommending doc to family or friends, Thank You, Tom

Dr. Shinaman & staff has helped to prvide me with an effective pain management regimen that permits me to still obtain a limited form of exercise (fast walking, though I miss my 12-year running workout!), and deal w/ my back injury.

We highly recommend them

I have had chronic pain for many years caused by an accident. I have had multiple surgeries and more surgery is not an option. Dr. Shinaman has treated me since 2008 with a variety of procedures to help me maintain a high quality of life. Dr. Shinaman is very knowledgable and highly trained. His treatments include a wide range of options some of which are very new, innovative techniques. Some are not widely available elsewhere. His staff is always very kind, professional, and friendly. We highly recommend them.

I went to Dr. Shinaman after seeing 2 other pain specialist in Pleasanton. I found him to be much more caring and I felt like he listened to me. His staff was very nice. The office is very busy and sometimes it takes a while to get an appointment. I thought the wait was worth it.

Highly Recommend Dr. Richard Shinaman

Dr. Richard Shinaman does not just dispense pain meds. He is articulate, caring, and an excellent pain management doctor. He conducts many of his procedures with fluoroscopy (real time x-ray) to minimize risk to the patient. If Dr. Shinaman does not have a solution, he is not selfish with the patient and will refer them to another qualified physician.

Scott

went to Dr. Shinaman on a work related injury. He is Unlike the surgery happy doctors that think surgery is the only way. SURGERY SHOULD BE THE VERY LAST OPTION. Dr. Shinaman is a caring person. His number one goal for me has been to take away my pain.

Dr. Richard C Shinaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.