Dr. Richard G Shinbrot Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Shinbrot?

RUDEST receptionist I have EVER spoken to!!!

Excellence

I was operated back in 2007 for a hernia by Dr Shonbrot, and was awesome. Recently had another show up following my colon resectioning suregery and went immediately to Dr Shinbrot and his care is rapid, and yet attentive and thorough... Thanks Doc!!!!!

A very caring, compassionate doctor. Makes you feel at ease and shows concern over the patient's well being.

Exceptional

Dr. Shinbrot performed emergency gall bladder removal surgery after a horrible gall bladder attack. The second I met him, I knew he was the surgeon I was allowing to perform this procedure. He is professional, courteous, respectfull, and well mannered. I am recovering well since the surgery and am thankful for Dr. Shinbrot and his expertise.

Claims he is a colon rectal specialist but is not

Told him I had a thrembose hemorrhoid and he let me make a appointment and doesn't even specialize in this field! Told me to take cream for two weeks but the pain was so bad I had to meet him in emerge y room and he started to remove it and stopped half way threw and toke off . I couldn't even ask him why. So next day I called him and he said he doesn't care and to let it go away on its own. So I went to another doctor that specializes in this and he said thrumbose hemorrhoids new to be removed right away. I will be seeking a lawyer soon on this. But how does a doctor even take a patient in when he doesn't even specialize in this.

D.C.

Although I was initially reluctant to use a general surgeon instead of a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy, I knew after using Dr. Shinbrot for other problems that he would be far competent to perform this type of surgery and as in the past I was happy with my choice. I always feel comfortable and confident with him. Thanks Again..

Excellent doctor with very good bedside manner

Dr. Shinbrot is a very caring doctor. He is a teriffic surgeon, explains everything, courtious and friendly. I highly recommend Dr.Shinbrot. In the short time I have known him, I would not hesitate if the need arises in the future to have him take care of me and my family.

why are not more people on this website giving their comments??? I would think this Dr. deserves a little more consideration and praise