Dr. Richard D Singer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Singer?

He is amazing, my kids love him. He is great!

Our Family 's Choice

For all four of my children, Dr. Singer is the one doctor I have looked forward to for each visit, knowing we would be respected, listened to, not rushed and well cared for. Dr. Singer has served is for over 15 years now and I am blessed that our doctor is also a trusted friend- and that is the story I get from those that know him; he treats us not as patients, but as family members. This is not your everyday MD;)

Dr. Singer is the best!

We were referred to Dr. Singer by a friend that had taken all 3 of her sons to him. We are so glad for the recommendation, we love Dr. Singer!!! He is so caring and takes all the time we need on each visit. He really listens to our concerns and gives us great advice. His assistant is awesome too. In fact, we changed my step daughters doctor to be Dr. Singer and she is much happier too!

Wonderful Doctor!

We are blessed and honored to have Dr. Singer in our lives! Dr. Singer has been there for our children from the moment our first son was born eight years ago. He is patient, understanding, compassionate, caring, and listens to the parent's concerns. My children love Dr. Singer and look forward to their visits with him, as do I. If you are looking for a quality pediatrician, look no further; make an appointment with Dr. Singer.