Dr. Richard Sleeper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sleeper?

Love my results !! Great job !

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Had liposuction done.

Fantastic

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Sleeper did a fantastic job with juvederm fillers. He gave me a look that was flattering for my face and was proportional with the rest of my facial features. He was very conservative with how he did the injections. I did not experience any bruising afterwards and I am very pleased with the end result after the 2 week recovery time. I would definitely go to him again in the future for fillers and would highly recommend.

Medicaid acceptance

Posted on April 8th, 2015

After the office took the cancerous growths off of my mother's skin,the office informed me that they do not accept medicaid.Thank God her other insurance picked up all but 80.00 dollars. And,thank God My mother still has a little savings left.This Doctor should not be taking nursing home patients, as most all of them are on medicaid, and a lot of them have no money at all to pay.The nursing home also needs to find another plastic surgeon who accepts medicaid.

You Wouldn't Treat Your Pet That Way!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

My 88 year-old mother had to have several growths removed from different areas on her scalp, the appointment was for 9:00 AM, but she wasn't seen by the doctor until noon. He never took the time to numb any of the sites! My mother is so upset with his callousness that. she is refusing to go back for her follow-up appointment. When I called his office to inquire if it was his practice not to numb the area, the receptionist said no, but she would talk to the OR tech and find out what happened and call me back. If it's the tech's fault, the least he could have done is apologize to my mother, but we haven't heard a word so this review is the most I can do for her. If the doctor has too many appointments to be able to treat an elderly patient right perhaps he has his priorities out of whack.

satisfied

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Had my breasts done and facial injections/botox. Sleeper is very caring, and funny:-) He did a 8 out of 10 on with my breast augmentation (some have said it is the best job they have seem compared to others, but I happen to be hypercritical), and he has done a GREAT job with botox/filler. Although my last visit for botox/filler, was different....hard to explain...of course the effects wear off over time, but I noticed I actually looked a tad bit different...aside from younger. So, either the injection was too much, off a bit, or I am just getting older and it is having a different effect. Overall, I have had a very good experience with him.

Director of Nursing

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Mediocre Surgeon and not much of Knowledge either! Stay as far away from her as possible!

Conservative, honest and excellent!!!

Posted on December 25th, 2010

Dr. Sleeper is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is conservative, meaning he will not perform a procedure if he doesn't think the patient needs it. He has answered my questions honestly and has told me what procedures I should or shouldn't have. I've been very happy with all of his results and I trust him completely....

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

Dr.Sleeper put me at ease, and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. He took all of my needs and concerns into consideration. I highly recommend him. I plan on having Dr.Sleeper perform any procedures I may need in the future.

Posted on December 1st, 2017