Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Slovek
Dr. Richard W Slovek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA, with another office in Turlock, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Slovek is affiliated with Emanuel Medical Center. Dr. Slovek has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard W Slovek has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Slovek is very experienced and it shows with his professionalism and good raport with patients. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Slovek! The MA's are also nice and patient. The office staff is ok, they do their job/work including the office receptionist. Sometimes, I noticed that she wasn't forthcoming with info or help. You would have to ask!
After my procedure I was instructed to call Slovek's office. Only voice mail access to office. Three days later, my call still not returned. Called again and to date call has still not been returned. I had some uncomfortable side effects that I wanted reassurance about and had to search online to find my answers. Office staff hides behind voice mail boxes. For a doctor who is very friendly with patents he needs to see that his office staff also reflects his bedside manner because they sure don't now.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Slovek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Richard W Slovek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard W Slovek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.