Dr. Richard S Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Smith?

professional

excellent experience. efficient, informative, friendly

Dr. Richard Smith is an excellent orthopedics hand surgeon. He has performed multiple surgeries on me. Recently he reattached my deltoid muscle to my bone after a car wreck. Has always explained the sugary to my wife and I . Has and is caring. Adresses all my needs including pain, rehab and recovery time. I have recommended him to friends and family. Can't imagine going to any other physician for my arm and hand needs. Excellent all around care.

Think Twice.

Removed a bone cyst in the Hospital. Took stitches out in one week. Ten days later, I was in the emergency room, at night, with yellow junk oozing from wound. The Drs. all refused to see me. Told me to go back to the Dr. that operated on me. I did with no luck. 6 Wks. later, I have a hole in my arm that constantly oozes yellow liquid with severe pain. BEWARE

Worst orthopedic doctor in the state of Tennessee. I would not recommend this doctor at all. His staff does not return calls, this doctor did not spend time with me or diagnosis my injuries properly.

Dr. Richard S Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.