3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Soper?

Caring, Compassionate, and Considerate

Dr. Soper helped me turn my life around! He gave me a plan for success and helped me reach goals I never thought I could achieve. Dr. Soper is caring always listening to me, I never feel rushed like most doctors who just get you in and out to get their fee. He has always worked with me and has been understanding when I need to change my appointments. I would not be where I am today without his help! With Dr. Soper’s help I am a better mother, wife, daughter, and friend! I highly recommend Dr. Soper!

Best Doctor I've Had

I found Dr. Soper through a friend when I moved to Nashville 4 years ago. From the start he was the only doctor I've ever had that took the time to make sure that I was not only on the correct meds for my condition but that I was taking them at the correct times and in the correct doses. He's been there for me ever since the first day I met him and I can't ask for more from him. He gives his patients his cell phone number and truly expects them to call him should they ever have issues, I've never experienced that before. He's a good man...

Caring and committed!

Dr. Soper saved my life. He has helped me through many trials in my life. As long as you are honest with him he will do whatever it takes to help you. I also know of other people who I referred to him and when they were having hard times financially he didn't quit seeing them when they couldn't pay. He tells you to call him if you have a problem and he means it. I have called him all hours, day and night and talked to him. Not a nurse or PA. How many doctors do that?

Caring, Thorough and Compassionate

Dr. Soper is a compassionate doctor, who listens and responds to both your immediate medical needs and the holistic healing needed to get healthy - physically and mentally. He is accessible and responsive, 2 things you rarely get from a doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with chronic pain or addiction.

I've been seeing Dr. Soper for some time and he has been a life saver for me.

Highly recommend Dr. Soper

I have been a patient of Dr. Sopers for about 3 years. I came to Dr. Soper after the physician I had been seeing retired. However, he retired after writing me a prescription and because he let his license go, the pharmacy could not fill my prescription which meant that I was out of medication. I contacted Dr. Soper and he was able to see me that day. He took the time to listen to my fears and concerns and he addressed them one by one. He has since become a very trusted source for me. I work in healthcare and so often I see Drs that don’t care. To so many physicians it seems to be about money but I don’t feel that this is the case with Dr. Soper. I feel that he truly cares. He is open and honest about what he expects from you as a patient and as long as you are honest with him, he will bend over backwards to help. Dr. Soper will do all that he can to help you as long as you are willing to help yourself.

Excellent and Life Changing

Dr. Soper has been a huge part of my life at this point. He has helped to save my business, me and my family. I truely cannot say and thank him enough.

Very nice

Is very nice very understanding a all round good person and a real life super hero

Great care

My experience with Dr. Soper has been very positive. Never feel rushed and he takes the time to discuss any issues you wish to discuss. Genuinely cares about his patients.

Excellent experience

I have been seeing Dr. Soper for three years hands down he has helped me get my life back on track and overcome my addiction. He has helped no matter what time of the day or night it is, excellent bed side manner, kind, compassionate, most of all honest if you are looking for a physician who cares greatly about his patients and the care they receive I greatly recommend him.

Superhero

dr.soper is a real life superhero he saved me and Several others not only does he help you get away from substance abuse but he teaches you how to live a all round better life

Great Doctor.

Dr. Soper takes the time to explain the process. He is very good to let you know what is expected the first day you show up. Everything is up front and on the table but you have to put in the work along with his help. He will pat you on the back for a good job and let you know when you are wandering off course. Bottom line-He cares. He is very patient and I think he understands we are all human beings and we all make mistakes. That is what sets him apart from the rest. If you cant get along with Dr. Soper you cant get along with anyone. If your having a crisis or a hard time you need to try and get in to see this man. HE IS A BLESSING! There are no better! yes, I am a patient of his. jimmie

Dr. Richard G Soper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.

Dr. Richard G Soper Is this you?