Dr. Richard A Spector Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Spector?

Great doctor.

Dr. Spector is an doctor who listens to his patients. He actually listens without interrupting. You have his complete attention while he focuses on what your saying not banging away on a computer. We need more doctors like Dr. Spector.

Misdiagnosis with serious consequences

A day after leaving Dr. Spector's office and receiving a cough remedy, I was sick and went to an urgent care facility. I was diagnosed with bronchial pneumonia and spent the next several months going every 7 - 10 days to my GP. I am older and got worse before I got better. I would have reported this to Dr. Spector to avoid other elderly people from perhaps experiencing the same poor care with potential serious consequences, though I believe he is too arrogant and irresponsible to really care.

Dr. Richard A Spector is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.