Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard W Springstead has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I took my 3 year old son to this doctor to have the bone in his arm set after he fractured his arm. The doctor gave him such a minimal amount of lidocaine that my son screamed hysterically as he set the bone. My son is autistic an has an extremely high pain tolerance, so high that he didn't even cry when he fracture his arm. Then after the procedure he recomended giving him NO pain medicine!!!!!! Beyond that, the bones in his arm are not even lined up right!!!
50 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Richard W Springstead accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpringstead Orthopedic Clinic, 33 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Brooksville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard W Springstead in this video.
Dr. Richard W Springstead is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.