Dr. Richard S Stephen Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Stephen Jr?

A very pleased patient

I have been going to Dr.Stephen for 10 years now! I have had three kids delivered by him and I am pregnant again as well with my fourth baby! I almost died with the last baby and he brought me back to life! It was a gift from heaven to have him as my ob/gyn! He makes you comfortable and so do the nursing staff! They are my family and I would never change my doctor ! I recommend him to anyone pregnant! He treats you like family!

AWESOME DOCTOR

Great Doctor

I have been with Dr. Stephen for 24 years. I would never go any where else. Love him and the nursing staff. He's like a good friend. Very Caring and a great doctor.

I just love Dr Stephen. I have been seeing him for years. He delivered both of my kids. I would recommend him before anyone else.

Not only Dr. Stephen is a great doctor, but he is a very genuine person who makes his patients feel at ease and comfortable to share any concerns. Dr. Stephen delivered both of my children, I trust him completely and I recommend him to all women who need an ob/gyn.

I have used Dr. Stephen for over 17 yrs he is truly been a blessing to me , he has two wonderful nurses Michelle and Kathy they are the greatest his staff is always polite and helpful. Even my teenage daughter is now one of his patients.

I have been with Dr. Stephen for over 21 years. He is the best in his field and I would never go any where else, Both my daughters go to him also. He cares about his patients like no other Dr. I have ever seen. I would never consider going any where else.

The Best

Dr. Stephen and his nurses are the best! He delivered all three of my girls and all three experiences were wonderful. The updates on the Women's Center are so nice, too!!

Dr. Stephen - Both my kids

I love Dr. Richard Stephen. He is the best and has delivered both my kids He is such a great doctor and cares for his patients. Even the nurses he has are so good and friendly. Thanks Dr. Stephen! I would never go anywhere else.

Dr. Stephen delivered my seven year old , now i have another one due any day now. He is a great doctor.

Overview of Dr. Stephens

Dr. Stephens is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. He has always had a listening ear when it comes to other problems not relating to obgyn. I would highly recommend his service.

Dr. Richard S Stephen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.