Dr. Richard Stevenson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2010

We found Dr. Stevenson out of the yellow pages when we first moved here and my 1 yr old became very ill. I didn't know anyone so I couldn't get a reference...but I needed a doctor right away. That was the best stroke of luck ever, because Dr. Stevenson is just awesome. I remember he called me at home to check on my son...I felt like we were his only patients. Neither of my boys dread going to the doctor the way some kids do...they are now 17 & 14 and Dr. S has seen us through many illnesses and injuries. He is just the best.

Posted on October 30th, 2014