Dr. Richard Stillman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Stillman?

Posted on September 28th, 2010

I was referrd to DR. Stillman after I had visited a local Orthopedic Surgeon in Sparta. When I met DR. stillman and read my mRI and fully discussed what he read and what it meant to me as far as Pain Management and the steps he would recommend to help me after my MVA. He has always been caring,is a great listener and takes his time to explain every step of the procedure. I would strongly urge anyone with back/neck issues after an MVA or other injury to see him and his staff in Millburn as you will not regret it.

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.