Dr. Richard K Stiverson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Richard K Stiverson?

The best for cataract surgery

Dr. Stiverson corrected my severe cataracts with astigmatism to 20/20 vision in 2015. All of my current doctors are amazed at my result and I am overjoyed. He was very thorough in explaining everything and calming my fears—you can't find better than this guy!

I had severe cataracts and Dr. Stiverson not only removed the cataracts, but replace my eyes' lenses with plastic lenses and now I see better than I ever have in my life. There were some complications on one eye and he worked with me, doing two subsequent procedures to make my vision better and better. He is brilliant, a super nice guy, truly passionate about his work, and always spent plenty of time with me explaining everyhting. Also, he's quick to respond on email. A beyond-positive experience. He's a Kaiser doc, so you have to belong to Kaiser to take advantage of this amazing doc's services.

Dr. Richard K Stiverson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.