Dr. Richard K Stoler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard K Stoler?

For years I thought I had allergies/sinus infections. He took one look at me, told me it wasn't an infection, it was acid reflux. I couldn't believe it, but I followed his directions and I feel better than I have felt in years. No more nasal congestion and lump in my throat.

He seems to be very experienced with symptoms stemming from TMJ and acid reflux. I think he's a great doctor. I've had maybe 7 appointments with him over the last 20 years. Each time I was convinced I had something else and his diagnosis has always turned out to be the right one.

Wonderful doc

Diagnosed my daughter's hearing loss and put in tubes. He actually thanked me for entrusting my daughter's care to him. He is a very nice man. He doesn't test too much either. He only made her go through formal hearing tests twice, the other visits he simply whispered while concealing his mouth behind her chart so she could not read his lips. He comes in blowing bubbles to put little kids at ease.

Made up a problem when none existed

Condescending behavior. I don't like being called "honey" and being told "say good-bye to me". Seemed disheveled. Told me I had a problem when I didn't.

Very nice, explains everything, answers questions. Great with little kids - he comes in blowing bubbles. Repaired my broken nose and put tubes in my child's ears.

Dr. Richard K Stoler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.