Dr. Richard Strick Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Strick?

Posted on June 24th, 2011

The doctor and staff are excellent. Cash pay and hope for reimbursement by insurance is a bummer. Don't park in lot too expensive. Find street parking.

MA

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I have been going to see Dr. Strick for 12 months now. He told me that I had a 90% chance to get all my hair back in 6 months. These are preatty high odds. It has been a year and there have been NO results and all he says is "I'm rooting for you". I have spend thousands of dollars and have been miserable with the treatment because it causes an allergic reaction to the scalp. I wish he would just be honest and say that the treatment is just not working, instead of feeding my hope and taking my money.

Adrogenic alopecia

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Strick was recommended to me by a friend, as I was told he was a "female hairloss" guru. I have female pattern baldness. I spent 15mins talking to him, listening to his courkey jokes and reineforcing what I already knew, and then telling me the only treatment for my hair thinning was Rogaine. He is very "data" based, or recommends what research theorizes. There is no thinking outside the box. After my visit it cost me $175!

Great doctor for female hair loss

Posted on January 21st, 2009

Doctor Strick is a really sweet guy and after examining my hair under a microscope, knew immediately what my condition was and that I was already recovering (whew). I highly recommend him to any females worrying about unexpected hair loss. (I had telogen effluvium).

Posted on October 27th, 2017