Dr. Richard F Strongwater Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard F Strongwater?

I will agree with the first comment listed. EXTREMELY unprofessional staff, especially the receptionist. My entire family has been going to family medical for several years and never in my life have I felt so disrespected while trying to schedule an appointment. I would suggest finding a different physician. I can honestly say that I would leave a negative star if possible. I really hope all reception staff is fired for their lack of understanding and simply being a decent human being, the woman also hung up on me for simply asking a question. Please replace your staff asap. Thanks

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

SIMPLY STATED: EXCELLENT!

Although Dr. Strongwater is an excellent diagnostician, follow-up is poor. Dr. S. ordered several tests, I needed to call to leave a message to get the results. When he finally called me with the results he said that he would need to get back to me for futher interpretation - that has yet to happen. The office does not appear to be clean, and the front office seems disorganized and chaotic.