Dr. Richard L Suddath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Suddath?

Outstanding

I feel fortunate to be in Dr. Suddath's practice. He is insightful, caring and goes beyond the call, e.g., provides advice regarding overall wellness. I only wish he had more time for others.

Dr. Suddath is probably the smartest doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgable and explains the biological processes between medications and how they interact with your body, making sure you understand his treatment recommendations. Dr. Suddath takes a great interest in your health and is very determined to help find the proper treatment needed—unlike most psychiatrists who simply write a rx and send you on your way.

Dr. Suddath is a wonderful, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and smart physician. He truly listens and does everything in his power to help you, no matter what you are going through. He knows his stuff! He has literally saved my life! Even when I lived outside of Boulder and Colorado, I remained his patient. I do not know anyone more dedicated and down to earth when it comes to the health and well being of his patients. If you are lucky enough as I was to become a patient in his practice, you will be on your way to a better, fulfilling and happier life.

Caring, competent, friendly compassionate

I have been a patient of Dr. Suddath over 15 years and can confidentially say he is caring, a very good psychiatrist, and persistent in helping you get better, ... Unfortunately, it is difficult to get an appointment with him because he is that good.To get good results you must work with Dr. Suddath - it's team work. He is not a mind reader - be open and honest about your symptoms and side effects. And don't give up - he will work with you until you get better.

Excellent Doctor!

It's been my privilege to work with Dr. Suddath for nearly 10 years and he has always been responsive and helpful. He's a genius in recommending changes to my medication and listens to me intently and engages me in discussing the alternatives. I recommend Dr. Suddath unequivocally.

smart, compassionate and savvy at diagnoses

Am a new patient with very positive first impressions. Not easy to get an appointment but worth the wait.

Totally Professional And Caring.

Dr. Suddath has saved my life more than once over the past 16 years. He is a most compationate physician and has the knowledge it takes to really help when you are in seriously bad shape. I have been very fortunate to have found such and excellant doctor.

superb physician

Dr. Suddath is a very highly recommended specialist in psychopharmacology (medication). He's very nice and his staff is good, but it's his expertise in working with "difficult cases" like mine, that require combinations of several medications. He really knows his stuff.For this reason, it's not easy to get an appointment.I can't say how he'd be with folks who are starting out in therapy. My appointments focus on mood and I have enough experience to articulate how I feel. I am not ashamed to need medication nor do I believe it's "better" to be chemical-free and/or use "alternative" treatment when it comes to treating my depressions, so I can't comment on his expertise in "complementary medicine," though he does know potential side effects with vitamins and other medications. I trust him completely and do not question his diagnoses. I've since left Boulder and, in looking for a new doctor I appreciate him even more.

Excellent psychiatrist

Dr. Suddath is very knowledgeable about the conditions a particular drug can help, even if that information only appears in medical journals. For example, I have chronic pain (degenerative disc disease) and Dr. Suddath prescribed a drug that makes the brain more sensitive to the effects of pain meds. I couldn't believe it when after taking it for about 2 months, I had extra vicoden pills left in the bottle when it was time to refill! Dr. Suddath is very caring. He was the first psychiatrist (the 4th I'd been to because my insurance changed) to ask if I would like 30-minute to one-hour appointments so that we could talk about how things were going with in general, and specifically whether his prescriptions were helping me. I really like Dr. Suddath and believe that he really cares for his patients.

What a nightmare

This jerk got me heavily addicted to tranquilizers and said they were easy to get off of. What a lie. I am much worse off now than before I saw him. My anxiety, muscle tension, inner tension, depression, coordination, memory, concentration are all much worse. Run don't walk from this guy.

An excellent, caring physician

This doctor is not only thoroughly competent, he has been known to go out of his way to help others while maintaining excellent professional boundaries. He is probably among the most knowledgeable and sought-after in his field in the area.

Dangerously incompetent

This doctor is horribly incompetent. All he cares about is getting you addicted to drugs and using up all your insurance. When your insurance is gone he will refuse to help you anymore. Stay away from him if you want to get better. He will make you much worse in the long run and a lot poorer. He also appears to have too many of his own problems to be of any help to his patients. I pity his patients and they should run to another doctor as soon as possible.