3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Swensson?

Best and One-of-a-kind

Dr Swensson is the most compassionate and knowledgeable Cardiologist you can ever ask for. He has a heart of gold. He reviewed my premature daughter's heart medical records from a distant hospital (for a second opinion) without seeing the kid and charging us for it(He was already one of my older daughter's cardiologist). Only God will bless him for what he does.

18 years of great service

Dr. Swensson was my daughters doctor when I was 20 weeks pregnant. I was blessed that he moved from San Diego to Orange County when she was two as he saved her life by taking the time and running tests that were necessary, something her other doctor didn't do. My daughter was in the hospital a week later for her first open heart surgery. Without Dr. Swensson she would not be here today. He has provided great care for 18 years, I would recommend him to everyone.

Care for my son

Dr Swensson is the most compassionate and knowledgeable dr in his field. We are so blessed to have him caring for my son the past 15 yrs. He is the best of the best. We love Dr Swensson.

Very professional and helpful

I took my daughter there and it's much more than I was expecting. The best doctor I've ever met: very professional and helpful.

Kindest dr i have met!

So happy to have found him! Nothing is better then trusting the dr that is taking care of your entire world :) My daughter first came to him when she was about 2 months old and at 3 months had to have surgery to repair narrowing of her aorta. 1 1/2 later I am exhausted after chasing after my active daughter :) :) and I have him to thank! He is so compassionate and takes his time explaining things. He is a specialist who truly loves what he does.

This doctor is wonderful. He has a great bedside manner, he's very knowledgeable, knows his stuff, and makes what could be an unpleasant office experience very pleasant. It's hard to hear your child has a heart condition. Dr Swenson makes you feel at ease about it, makes you feel like it will all be okay.

Dr. Richard E Swensson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.