Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard T Fleming MD
Dr. Richard T Fleming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Casa Grande, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard T Fleming has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard T Fleming has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Excellent Urgent Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard T Fleming - Posted on October 18th, 2017
NextCare Urgent Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard T Fleming - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
It's hard to find good Dr's these days!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard T Fleming - Posted on May 18th, 2017
Dr. Fleming actually did an assessment on my husband, showing us that he was listening and cared to see what was going on (you know, the things doctors are supposed to do). He spent time with us explaining what he thought was going on and was honest that he wasn't 100% sure on the exact injury and thought my husband should receive further tests. With our particular situation he gave us advice on how to make sure we don't get the run around from other places. He went out of his way to make some phone calls in our behalf. We were very appreciative! I am a first responder and sadly, finding Dr. Fleming's are few and far between. I am just sad that I can't make him our primary care doc.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard T Fleming - Posted on March 3rd, 2012
Poor bedside manner, rude, I do not trust decision making skills. Not at all compassionate, never asked my level of pain from a fairly severe injury. Did not discuss how to care for my, wound or what to avoid or how to, monitor for infection. Condescending. Will never go back to NextCare again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard T Fleming - Posted on July 15th, 2011
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Richard T Fleming Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard T Fleming's office for more information.
1683 E Florence Blvd Ste 7 Casa Grande, AZ : (520) 876-0800
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Richard T Fleming is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.