Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard T Fleming
Dr. Richard T Fleming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Casa Grande, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard T Fleming has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard T Fleming has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Richard T Fleming has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Fleming actually did an assessment on my husband, showing us that he was listening and cared to see what was going on (you know, the things doctors are supposed to do). He spent time with us explaining what he thought was going on and was honest that he wasn't 100% sure on the exact injury and thought my husband should receive further tests. With our particular situation he gave us advice on how to make sure we don't get the run around from other places. He went out of his way to make some phone calls in our behalf. We were very appreciative! I am a first responder and sadly, finding Dr. Fleming's are few and far between. I am just sad that I can't make him our primary care doc.
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Richard T Fleming accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNextcare Urgent Care, 1683 E Florence Blvd Ste 7, Casa Grande, AZ
Dr. Richard T Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casa Grande, AZ.