Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard T Fuchs has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Metabolic Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Smoking Cessation
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Cholesterol Management
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Nutritional Support
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Movement Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sports Injuries
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Thyroid Diseases
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Lyme Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Seizure Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Last year my daughter who was not even 1 at the time kept getting rashes and I saw 6 doctors and none of them were able to get rid of it or tell me what it was. Then I saw Dr.Fuchs he took his time listened to me looked over my daughter n her history with the rash and after 2 days of medication it was gone. I am going through it again now with an allergic reaction I've been to urgent care and another pediatrician ( because he wasnt there that day) again a bunch of idiots....another half hour long appointment with him and we found out she has walking phnomonia which is why she had a rash! Love him
From the moment he entered my hospital room and looked at my newborn, declaring loudly that my daughter was "PERFECT!!!" this Angel with a medical degree has been the man for me! He exudes the care, concern and knowledge every parent looks for in their child's pediatrician, and delivers it all with a smile. We travel an hour to see him, and do so happily. My little miss perfect is now 12 and we will continue to be traveling for an hour for as long as Dr. Fuchs plans on practicing medicine...!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
32 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1986
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Richard T Fuchs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Run Pediatrics, 100 Crystal Run Rd Ste 107, Middletown, NY
Dr. Richard T Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.