Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard T Herrick
Dr. Richard T Herrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinellas Park, FL, with another office in Pinellas Park, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Herrick is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard T Herrick has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard T Herrick has the following 5 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Richard T Herrick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard T Herrick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
A good doctor with a terrible staff now at Advent Orthopedics. Do not go there. They refuse to give medical records after ordering an MRI or interpret it. Rude billing person and staff demanding more money after checkout bill was paid. Totally illegal. Made Dr. herrick's refuse to give results after I have not been diagnosed for two years. Refused to even fax records and MRI report to OT treating my hand. Never go there. Dr. Herrick's listens to his harassing staff.
Dr. Herrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. Richard T Herrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard T Herrick in this video.
Dr. Richard T Herrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.