Dr. Richard T Perry Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard T Perry?

Rating

Arrogant to say the least and poor bedside manners. All he cares about is how many he can do a day. Had a very bad experience with my hip replacement. He was tired and forgot to order an antibiotic for infection, the nurse told me when I was in my room. Have heard a lot of negative comments from other people also.

Good surgeon/Terrible as a doctor

Turns on the charm at first visit . Yelled and hollered about how he didn't care that I got the wrong medicine before surgery and again during my stay. Ended up in the ER and he went off about those doctors don't know anything. Never an apology. Now he won't see me...only his nurse, even though I called two or more weeks in advance to make sure I would see him. I'm 6 mths. out and he will not address my concerns. Just told to go ride a bike! Of course he wants to see me in 2mths. to schedule my other knee or hip in Jan. I'm done with this arrogant man. Perhaps he is good.....But I've had over 16 orthopedic surgeries and never been treated this poorly. AND I am in the medical profession as well. Done with him and his unfriendly office!

Excellent

Had anterior right hip replacement done. Left hospital the next day. I was on a walker for two days, a cane for 3 days, and was back to playing golf 5 months later although I could have played much earlier, but spring had not yet arrived. Super surgeon!!! I need a left knee done this year and would consider no one else to perform the surgery.

Hip replacement

Outstanding surgeon. I had worked with him prior to consult for hip surgery so I already knew he was a good surgeon. One of the very few in SE Michigan the does the hip replacement with the anterior approach. By the 5th day I was walking without a cane.

Very poor bedside manners.

Dr. Perry was very relaxed and thoroughly explained my hip problem, showed me the films and explained the procedure in detail. I am very comfortable with him and has a outstanding reputation.

Patient review

Greatest ortho I've been to

Excellent

Dr Perry is wonderful!! I had an amazing experience with the entire St Clair Shores staff!! extremely help full and understanding! I would highly recommend this office and Dr Perry for any type of surgery.

Not a good choice

Terrible experience! 1st appointment was kept waiting 1 hr 10 mins past appointment time to have Dr Perry spend 5 mins with me. 2nd appt waited 45 mins past appt time to have him spend 10 mins with me while he spoke only to his resident. Took his office forever to get authorization for my MRI which meant rescheduling it 5 times. They had the results of MRI for 2 weeks, despite my calling every day no one would call me back with results for over 12 days. He now wants to do surgery - yeah no thanks! Will get a doc who cares about pts!

78 yrs old

waited two weeks for an apointment. waited 25 min. in waiting room. waited 1 hour in exam room. He must of been late for lunch. He enter and felt my leg and said I had a hamstring pull. I tried to ask a queston and he was gone in 2 min. I will not see him anytime soon.

Life is good again.

Dr. Richard Perry. My hip replacement was done 3 weeks ago.I am 76 years old. I can't believe how good it is going. Done with walker only using cane some of the time. I did not fill out the other questions, because I don't remember the small stuff. be it good or bad. I care about results not if waited an extra 5 min. or someone didn't smile as much as I thought they should. Life is good again.