Dr. Richard T Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard T Stone?

Super Doc!!

Dr Stone performed 2 surgeries on me about 3 years ago. He did my breast lift and eyes amazing results. I am so pleased. Thank you.

Very impressed

I was referred by a formal patient .

Super happy

Super happy with Dr. stone I had several consultations with 2. other plastics surgeon , Dr. Stone spent time answering all my questions. I personally know 4 other patients that had facelift by him all were extremely happy. Thank you for making me look younger and natural.

EXCELLENT RRSULTS

Dr Stone is amazing I had my Ears and Brest Lift with implants last year. I am very happy and I highly recommend him. Thank you so much !!

Super happy

Thank you so much! Dr stone performed breast enlargements and a facelift on me. My breast surgery was done in 2005 wonderful result . I had my facelift done in 2011 I am so happy he's a super doc my family and friends tell me how wonderful I look. I highly recommend Dr. Stone. Dr. Stone has done surgery on some of my friends also with super results. DR STONE YOU ARE A "SUPER DOC".

Super Dic

Facelift and eyes

I was referred to dr stone by friends who had gone to him . He spent time explaining the procedure . I am cery happy with my results and I have sent him many referrals . I highly recommend Dr , Stone.

My experience was exceptional Dr stone explained the procedure he was going to do. I was very impressed . My face looks terrific .my family and friends were also impressed.